Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something for me

Let me start by saying I've always wanted to be a mom.  As far back as I can remember I would mother small animals and dolls the way many young children but I also had many younger cousins and nieces and nephews that gave me plenty of time to sharpen those skills.  Funny thing, none of that mattered when I had kids I realized I know nothing (and my older kids will tell you that.)   This blog is my gift to me.  It is a place where I can share my daily experiences and struggles.   So lets talk about me, something I rarely do.  I am the youngest child of a worrying woman and an indecisive father.  My mother had one other son who was 18 when I was born.  My father on the other hand had 7 other children.  The youngest was  about 9 when I born and lets just say none of them where happy to have a new little sister.  Because they lived with their mother we had little interaction until I was a teenager and they were adults.  So basically I was an only child with 8 siblings.  I knew one thing; I wanted a big family which promts this blog.  I never knew having that big family would be so rewarding and crazy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers