Thursday, April 21, 2011

EASTER

Well Easter is just a few daya away and lets say I am less than ready. I think I am skipping making dinner this year.  Every year we have Easter with the family either at my in-laws or with my husbands oldest sister which is nice and not to far so we would come home and have a condensed dinner at home.  This year we are going to one of my other sister in laws which is considerably further away but I am super excited to have the holiday at her house.  We traditional get our kids outdoor type toys for Easter.  I find myself running out of things to get them.  They have a giant swingset, a trampoline and even a swimming pool so what do I get them this year.  I'll have to let you know on Monday.  Any way Happy Easter to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers